Determine which scenario below best matches the issue you are experiencing:
- I am a newly admitted Continuing Education, Extended Studies or Online Learning Student and I have not received my account information nor have I activated my account. Proceed to activate your TRACKS account.
- I have a TRACKS account but my password has expired. Proceed to Change your Expired TRACKS Account Password.
- I KNOW my TRACKS username but my password does not work. Reset your TRACKS Account
- I know both my TRACKS username and password. I want to change my password.
- I do NOT know my TRACKS username or I am not sure. Submit a support request
- I am an Alumnus or a former Student requiring access to PAWS (t.fit.edu/ssb) and I do not have a TRACKS account. Please submit a request for assistance or call the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284.
- I am a Florida Tech Staff or Faculty member and I would like to request a new TRACKS account for a guest, volunteer, or temporary employee who does not currently have an account. Proceed to TRACKS Account Request System.
- I am a newly admitted Melbourne campus Student at Florida Tech and need access to pay fees or access registration information. Proceed to PantherPass
- None of the above descriptions describe my problem. Please submit a request for assistance or call the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284.