There are normally seven different error messages that can occur within Panther Pass. Below is a description of what they mean, and how to go about resolving the issue:
- Error: 1000 - Missing student number and/or Banner PIDM in LDAP
- Solution: Please contact the Technology Support Center at (321) 674-7284.
- Error: 1010 - Missing graduate/undergraduate status in Panther Pass Banner view.
- Error: 1020 - Missing major in Panther Pass Banner view.
- Error: 1030 - Missing arrival term in Panther Pass Banner view.
- Error: 1070 - Arrival term has not been created in Panther Pass yet.
- Error: 1080 - No record in Panther Pass Banner view.
- For incoming undergraduate students, please contact the Office of Undergrduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 674-8030.
- For incoming graduate students, please contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com or call (321) 674-8027.
- Error: 1050 - Not required to complete Panther Pass.
- Solution: You are not required to complete Panther Pass for your program of study.
For all other technical problems with Panther Pass, please contact our Web Services department by filling out a support request here.Tags: panther pass