How to add an email recipient to the local address list on a Ricoh Multi-function Printer*
- Press Scanner option and enter your User Code if required.
- Press Prg. Dest.,which appears on the right side of the screen, above [To…Cc…Bcc].
- Press Change to the right of the blank email address. Enter the send-to email address you wish to program.Press OK. Be very careful when entering text! Only a Print Services administrator can delete entries in the Ricoh Address Book.
- Press Names.
- Press the top Change tab; enter the full name associated with the email address. Press OK.
- Next to Key Display, either use the same name as above or press Change to enter a nickname to be displayed on the screen—up to a maximum of 12 characters for Key Display.
- If this is a hallway machine used by people from multiple departments, de-select Frequent so it is not highlighted. (A limited number of names can appear on the Frequent screen. Be a good citizen and use the Frequent screen only if the Ricoh resides in your department office!)
- Press OK and the Destination is now programmed into the Address Book. The name will appear under the Alpha tab group for the Department.